Detail fee structure of GIFT Design Courses
“LEARN FASHION ACCESSORY AND LIFE ACCESSORY DESIGN COURSE FREE ALONG WITH FASHION AND TEXTILE DESIGN CLUB COURSE, UNTIL 2016 ACCOUNT YEAR"
|Gift student Foram Prajapati Designed & wearing Basic with dart Tube Top while learning at gift institute|
|Foram Prajapati Designed single western outfit & photographed while learning at GIFT Institute Ahmedabad|
Learner is required to work 3 hours a day ONLY.
Search mission for integrity of Design Education System of India.
"By virtue of god almighty nobody can snatch away your knowledge from yourself till death then why would one not want to live for India, work for India and die for India"
That’s why G.I.F.T. is
My research began from the story of Adam and Eve who taught us how to live in a human habitat. Hereafter the story shows the mirror of different textile, art, craft, decor, painting, accessories like jewelry, costumes like ethnic, western, fusion, drape, wrap around of various era and civilization on continuous posterity.
During the 5th century in
where artists painted tunic costumes and hairstyle with jewelry and strong decor accessories in fine linen textile.
Further during the 15th century European craftsmen depicted artistically woven tapestry where men and women wear elegant costumes that were draped and in wrap around style.
During 18th century the Kangara miniature paintings reflect “The Swing
“ an allegorical Indian classic with ethnic costumes and is an immaculate blend of color, line, pattern and fine transparent textile cover which is entirely in a poetic mood and pattern.
Thereafter Fashion history reflects with minute details, meaningful illustrations, newspaper articles, fashion in boutiques, saloons, theater then cinema, costume etc which has been recorded in picture plates, text and now has been made simplified to the learners to understand fashion globally.
The complete Design courses include:
Common Foundation Learning of 31 days.
Fashion Design of 4th months.
Textile 4 to 4.5 months
Why does this quality seem to be lost in today’s learners?
4. GIFT provides school/college students serious learning through part time design professional education programs for their respectful healthy earning along with their future studies and make their parents less burden.
- LEARN HOW TO MEASURE BODY FOR TAILOR MADE GARMENTS WHICH IS DIFFERENT FROM DRAPING TECHNIQUE
- LEARN AS PER LEARNER BODY MEASUREMENT FOR TAILOR MADE GARMETNS FOR ETHNIC, WESTERN, FUSION ALONG WITH ITS ATTACHED ACCESSORIES WHICH IS IMPORTANT AS FOLLOWS:
- LEARN FABRIC GRAIN, PATTERN MAKING, GRADING, PATTERN GRAIN LINE, DART POINT & SHAPING, DART MANIPULATION, DART IMPORTANCE, BASIC DART MAKING TECHNIQUES, BODY ANALYSIS IN GENERAL, BODY ANALYSIS INDIVIDUAL, DRAFTING METHODS & TECHNIQUES, BASIC PATTERN CUTTING IN GENERAL, FANCY DART MAKING, CLASSIC PRINCESS STYLE LINE, PRINCESS LINE VARIATION
- LEARN PIN TUCKS, PLEAT TUCKS, BOX PLEATS, GATHERING, SMOKING, BOW-KNOT, BOW FORMATION WITH ELASTIC, FABRIC TEASEL TEASEL FLOWERS, POTLI BUTTON, ETC FOR ETHNIC WESTERN AND FUSION GARMENTS
- LEARN YOKES, COWLS, COLLARS, SLEEVES, NECKS, GARMENT ACCESSORIES & POCKETS FOR ETHNIC WESTERN AND FUSION GARMENTS
- Learn A line top with thela (bag) churidar. (Suit)
- Learn Angarkha top and its variation-with Kalidar salwar. (Suit)
- Learn Abba-Top and its variation with plain Salwar (Suit)
- Learn Kalidar top and its versatility with garment neck-with any Salwar or Churidar. (Suit)
- Learn Sleeveless top with churidar. (Suit)
- Learn Kimono in fusion style
- Learn “A” line garment suit with Printed fabric and its Mix & Match with any Salwar or Churidar. (Suit)
- Learn how to use Printed fabric and its adjustments of making “A” line suit
- Learn Woman Jhabba and its all variation
- Learn Man Jhabba and all its variation
- Learn Basic Sari Blouse with simple three dart
- Learn Basic Sari Blouse with Fancy cup with dart and through multiple darts in versatile styles as well as with deep neck.
- Learn Bias top with fancy pattern
- Learn Any Ethnic top conversion into western style as fusion
- Learn Ethnic top with mixing pattern and yokes fusion variation
- Learn “A” line skirt its derivatives and variations
- Learn Front open jacket its derivatives and variations
- Learn Divider Skirt with its importance of crotch deepness
- Learn Reverse Double face Jacket with different fabrics
- Learn Woman Trousers such as shorty-short, shorts,
Jamaica, Bermuda, Paddle Pusher, Toredore, Capri, Boot-cut, Parallel, Hipster, Ankle Length
- Learn Short Top with princess line from shoulder and its fancy variation
- Learn Short Top with princess line from arm hole and its fancy variation
- Learn Short Top with yokes or folded shoulder in any style from above learning
- Learn Party or Evening Wear Gown for woman
- Learn Bolero Jacket and its variation in any Style
- Learn Wrap or Tunic Dress or any Style and its variation and derivatives
- Learn Man Shirt and its versatility, variation and derivatives
- ETHNIC, WESTERN, FUSION IN CLASSIC STYLE ONE GARMENT IN TAILOR MADE STYLE AS PER THEIR MEASUREMENT
- ETHNIC, WESTERN, FUSION IN FANCY STYLE ONE GARMENT IN TAILOR MADE STYLE AS PER THEIR MEASUREMENT
- ETHNIC, WESTERN, FUSION ONE GARMENT IN TAILOR MADE STYLE AS PER THEIR MEASUREMENT FOR FASHION PARADE
- ETHNIC, WESTERN, FUSION IN FORMAL STYLE ONE GARMENT IN TAILOR MADE STYLE AS PER THEIR MEASUREMENT WESTERN FORMAL
- Learn to stitch Any Short Top.
- Learn to Stitch “A” Line Skirt
- Learn to Stitch Salwar Kalidar or any
- Learn to Stitch Churidar
- Learn to Stitch Various Necklines
- Learn to Stitch Various Collars Pockets and cuff
- Learn to Stitch Various belt / zip fixing
- Learn to Stitch Pin tucks
- Learn to Stitch “A” line Top
- Learn to Stitch – Double Face Jacket
- Learn to Stitch Fashion Accessories
- LEARN HUMAN DRAWING
- LEARN FASHION ILLUSTRATION
- LEARN FASHION STORY BOARD COLLAGE
- LEARN WITH DRAWING
- MARKETING SURVEY & VISIT TO GARMENT MANUFACTURING UNIT
- GARMENT SHOWS OR FASHION IF gift LEARNERS ARE INTERESTED
- SELF LEARNING FROM gift LIBRARY BOOKS
- NATURE AND GEOMETRICAL DRAWING:
- EMBROIDERY DESIGN
- LEARN ORNAMENTATION DRAWING, NATURE TESSELLATION, ANIMAL TESSELLATION, ABSTRACT TESSELLATION, DESIGN DRAWING, TEXTILE DRAWING COMBINATION OF FLORAL & ABSTRACT AND TEXTILE DRAWING & COMPOSITION
- TEXTILE WORK SHOPS
- INTRODUCTION TO WEAVING
- WOVEN STRUCTURE OF FABRIC WITH GRAPH
- INTRODUCTION TO NON WOVEN TEXTILE
- INTRODUCTION TO TEXTILE AND SCREEN PRINTS:
- LEARN TO DEVELOP ART-WORK OF FLORAL TEXTILE PRINT, TO DEVELOP ART-WORK OF FLOWERY TEXTILE PRINT, TO DEVELOP ART-WORK OF JUNGLE TEXTILE PRINT, TO DEVELOP ART-WORK ANIMAL AND BIRDS TEXTILE PRINT, TO DEVELOP ART-WORK OF SEA LIFE TEXTILE PRINT, TO DEVELOP ART-WORK OF GEOMETRICAL TEXTILE PRINT, TO DEVELOP ART-WORK OF ABSTRACT TEXTILE PRINT, FROM ABOVE LEARNING MIX & MATCH TEXTILE PRINT, ALL OVER JAL WITH NATURE ORNAMENTAL TEXTILE PRINT ART-WORK, TESSELLATION DESIGN FORMS TEXTILE PRINT, TRADITIONAL AND CLASSIC TEXTILE PRINT AND PRINT DESIGN FOR BLOCK PRINTING IN STYLE OF:
- MARKET SURVEY & VISIT TO KNOWN BOUTIQUE
- DIFFERENT TEXTILE SAMPLE COLLECTION WITH DETAILS
- TEXTILE FORECASTING (Discussion)
- TEXTILE MANUFACTURING UNITS ON REPUTE (Discussion)
- TEXTILE MACHINES (Discussion)
- TEXTILE FOR FASHION (Discussion)
- SELF LEARNING FROM GIFT LIBRARY BOOKS